Tasks of the Network
- To promote cooperation, professional development and exchange of information between experts working in research administration, research support and research services in higher education institutions and research institutes.
- To support and promote training opportunities for network experts
- To participate in the coordination and implementation of national projects. Propose necessary development projects.
- To provide opinions and appoint experts.
- To maintain contacts with key stakeholders nationally and internationally.
- To promote the development of an overall picture of trends and needs in the area of research management and administration (in particular regarding digitalisation).
- The network is responsible for the development of reference architecture within it’s field and maintains the national research administration and management vocabulary.